Friday, October 2, 2009

We've Got a Golden Ticket! -- well, Ribbon!!

Posted by Bruce Miller
The Barksdale Buzz has made it onto numerous s**tlists over the years, but now for the first time we’ve also made it on to the list of the Top 100 Theatre Blogs in the world. This new list is published and promoted by The Daily Reviewer (http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/theatre).
To be honest, I have no idea what The Daily Reviewer is, but I figure it’s better, as Kelly Kennedy would say, than a sharp stick in the eye.

Thus far, 27 blog names and addresses are posted as being among the Top 100. And there sits the Barksdale Buzz, proudly, amidst Playbill.com, TheaterMania.com, and the London Theatre Blog. To the best of my knowledge, we’re the only regional theatre blog on the list.

The Daily Reviewer notified us of this latest honor in a comment to my Muskrat Love blog post. I knew those little rodents would bring us luck!

See you at the theatre!

--Bruce Miller

No comments: