Saturday, February 2, 2008

Maggie Roop Does Double Duty

Posted by Billy Christopher Maupin


Maggie Roop is currently appearing as Lady Vennesse/ Granny/ Ensemble in Rumpelstiltskin's Daughter with Theatre IV (running at the Empire Theatre through next Sunday, while rehearsing the role of Sister James in Barksdale Theatre's production of Doubt: a Parable by John Patrick Shanley, both productions being part of the Acts of Faith Festival. Here she fills out the questionnaire and then talks about pulling double-duty in these productions.

Two questions that I felt I couldn't post the complete answers to on the Theatre IV blog are listed below:

Least favorite word: I think my new least favorite is "wimple"!! I really don't like "panties" either.

Must-see TV show: LOST!!!! Sex and the City is awesome over and over. My new fave is Life.

To view Maggie's complete questionnaire and to read about her experience working on two productions simultaneously, visit the Theatre IV Blog at www.theatreiv.blogspot.com.

No comments: