Friday, April 6, 2007

Special Hotel Rates in NYC

I received a lot of response regarding cheap hotels in NYC. Thanks.

One anonymous respondent passed on this offer, which I know nothing about but I’m happy to relay. If you’re interested, the offer apparently can be accessed through Hotels.com.

The centrally-located Radisson Lexington in midtown Manhattan (near Rockefeller Center) is offering rooms at $135 to $179 per night, which is a great deal for NYC in the Spring. Travel is valid on select dates through July. Some sample travel dates and rates are:

Rooms at $135 per night – May 13, 28; June 17; July 2 – 4
Rooms at $143 per night – April 8
Rooms at $152 per night – June 24, July 5
Rooms at $161 per night – April 29
Rooms at $169 per night – June 10, July 1 and 6
Rooms at $179 per night – April 9, 15; May 6

Like I said, I know nothing about this, but you can check it out for yourself at Hotels.com. Good luck!

No comments: